The daily practice is the best way of sharpening your web design skills. Theoretical aspects can not be abandoned, but frankly speaking, it’s impossible to create a working website or other web element with theory only. Fortunately, there are tons of good Photoshop tutorials all over the Internet that can be used to practice and evaluate your skills.
Today I put together 33 really awesome Photoshop tutorials from summer 2013. Thus you should not waste your time on searching. Just take a look at the showcase and choose the tutorial you like. All the tutorials here are fresh, stunning, and well-written. I do believe that if you follow all of them, your skills will be significantly improved. Feel free to share this showcase with youк friends!
1. Create a Summer Inspired Stroke Art Typography Piece using Sketch
2. Mastering Photoshop Textures to Create Powerful Imagery
3. How To Create a Lomography Photo Effect in Photoshop
4. Create a Beautifully Designed 3D Starfish Icon
5. Poster Mockups In Photoshop
6. How to Unobtrusively Blend a Watermark Into Your Photos
7. Create a Desert Oasis in Photoshop – Tuts+ Premium Tutorial
8. Add a vintage feel with custom brush strokes
9. Create a Glowing 3D Text Effect With Filter Forge and Photoshop
10. Create smoother skin textures with basic Photoshop filters
11. Ultimate Guide To Blending Modes in Photoshop
12. Add text to complex surfaces in Photoshop
13. Create a Trendy Vintage Style Barber Logo
14. Photoshop tutorial: Paint a multilayered surreal portrait
Nancy Young is a passionate writer and blogger. She writes tons of inspirational articles on photography, despite the fact that she is an economist by education. She is a part of PhotoDoto Team. Get a new eBook about landscape photography for free - one useful gift just for visiting!
Subscribe for the hottest posts
Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and freebies.